    Sincerely
    vivian

    , Sep 15, 2005

  2. wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > I'm really confused, can
    > cout<<"";
    > contribute anything to the routine ?!!

    Yes.

    > my programm won't work properly without this trivial sentence.

    Bad for you...

    /S.

    P.S. Please don't give us *any* information at all
    --
    Stefan Naewe
    naewe.s_AT_atlas_DOT_de

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Stefan_N=E4we?=, Sep 15, 2005

  3. Alvin Guest

    wrote:

    > Hi all,
    > I'm really confused, can
    > cout<<"";
    > contribute anything to the routine ?!!
    >
    > my programm won't work properly without this trivial sentence.
    >
    > Sincerely
    > vivian

    Huh? Is this a continuation from a previous thread?

    Alvin, Sep 15, 2005
  4. upashu2 Guest

    Re: can cout<<""; can cout<<""; contribute ?

    >contribute anything to the routine ?!!
    >my programm won't work properly without this trivial sentence.

    what is your routine?/

    upashu2, Sep 15, 2005
  5. Howard Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    > I'm really confused, can
    > cout<<"";
    > contribute anything to the routine ?!!
    >
    > my programm won't work properly without this trivial sentence.

    In case you haven't figured it out from those other replies, there's not
    enough information in your post to tell us anything. But if you're getting
    a crash without that line of code, then something else is wrong with your
    code, which this line simply "hides" somehow. You need to find out what's
    wrong with the rest of your code. If there's some other problem such as the
    output not being what you expect, then you'll still need to let us know more
    about what should be happening, what is happening, and what code is having
    the problem.

    -Howard

    Howard, Sep 15, 2005