Can creat asp.net apps

John

Hi

When I try to cerate an asp.net web app I get this message; '...the
specified server is not running asp.net 1.1..."

I have installed vs.net 2003 (net framework 1.1). What else do I need to
develop and run asp.net apps on my localhost?

Thanks

Regards

Daniel Rimmelzwaan

Did you try running the aspnet_regiis.exe tool from a command prompt?

You open CMD and you browse to your
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322 folder and then you type
aspnet_regiis -u to uninstall it. Then you type aspnet_regiis -i to install
it, which should start your ASP.NET. I think that will do the trick,
otherwise you may want to google aspnet_regiis and see what you can come up
with.

Daniel Rimmelzwaan

Tell me about it, I've gone from "I can't make this code work for me" to
"NOW what did Microsoft screw up for me" in a matter of weeks :) When I
called their support they didn't even look at my code, but went straight
into system settings and configuration files.