Can HTML Editors change a group of pages?

Adrienne

I assume you just mean a simple Find & Replace function - if so,
editors like Dreamweaver can do a Site-wide Find & Replace [meaning
you can change, for example, the background code on all pages in the
site]. I'm not sure if HTML-Kit can do that, I've never used it.

For that, the stand-alone function "Replace in Files" at
http://www.emurasoft.com is most useful.

Dirk

Thankyou Dirk - I'll download it and have a look!

John, HTML-kit has a Find/Replace Batch plugin available. Nice not to have
to go out of a program to do other work.

John Latter

I assume you just mean a simple Find & Replace function - if so,
editors like Dreamweaver can do a Site-wide Find & Replace [meaning
you can change, for example, the background code on all pages in the
site]. I'm not sure if HTML-Kit can do that, I've never used it.

For that, the stand-alone function "Replace in Files" at
http://www.emurasoft.com is most useful.

Dirk

Thankyou Dirk - I'll download it and have a look!

John, HTML-kit has a Find/Replace Batch plugin available. Nice not to have
to go out of a program to do other work.

Hi Adrienne,

I found and installed 'includeHTMl' but I haven't gotten around to
using it yet (still READING!)

--

John Latter

The 'Socially Acceptable Violence' website:
http://members.aol.com/jorolat/sac.html

Model of an Internal Evolutionary Mechanism
http://members.aol.com/jorolat/TEM.html

PC

There's a program called Change Site that does this. It's located at
http://www.mmaus.com/changesite.html . The method it uses might take a
while for you to get used to, but once you do, it's really easy to
use. You pretty much highlight the section of code you want to change,
enter the new code, tell the program which web pages the changes
should be made to, click the OK button and the program does the rest.