    statement", connectionObjectVariable syntax.

    Can I this even be done?

    any help is appreciated. Thanks.
    djc, Oct 21, 2003

  2. The best way to do this is by creating so called "Linked servers" in SQL
    Server. Doing so, you can query data across multiple servers, even disparate
    types (SQL, Access, Foxpro, etc.) as if they were all single source of data.
    Look for "Linked servers" in SQL books online.

    --
    Manohar Kamath
    Editor, .netBooks

    Manohar Kamath [MVP], Oct 21, 2003