Can I add text after the node link in a treeview/sitemap?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Alan Silver, Dec 21, 2005.

  1. Alan Silver

    Alan Silver Guest

    Hello,

    I have a web.sitemap file that is used as the data for a treeview
    control. This shows the site structure very well, but I would like to
    add the description (in the siteMapNode element in the web.sitemap file)
    as plain text after the normal node text.

    Can I do this? I know I can catch the OnTreeNodeDataBound event and add
    to the node's Text property, but that adds to the link, whereas I want
    the description to be plain text. Also, I can't see how to get at the
    description for the node.

    TIA for any help.

    --
    Alan Silver