Can I add text after the node link in a treeview/sitemap?

Alan Silver

Hello,

I have a web.sitemap file that is used as the data for a treeview
control. This shows the site structure very well, but I would like to
add the description (in the siteMapNode element in the web.sitemap file)
as plain text after the normal node text.

Can I do this? I know I can catch the OnTreeNodeDataBound event and add
to the node's Text property, but that adds to the link, whereas I want
the description to be plain text. Also, I can't see how to get at the
description for the node.

TIA for any help.

Alan Silver

Anyone any ideas?