can I applet be launched by another applet? (blank)

Discussion in 'Java' started by hyena, Jun 30, 2004.

  1. hyena

    hyena Guest

    hyena, Jun 30, 2004

  2. hyena

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 16:38:00 +0200, "hyena" <> wrote
    or quoted :

    An Applet is just a Panel. So anything you can do with a Panel, you
    can also do with an Applet.

    So a mother Applet might contain a child Applet as a Panel, or it
    might open a separate Frame and put the child in that.

    Unfortunately, the one thing you most want, to expand the size of the
    mother Applet dynamically to make room for the child Applet, you
    cannot do.

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Jun 30, 2004

  3. hyena

    hyena Guest

    thanks, then I do not need waste time on trying to open another applet
    window. :)

    hyena, Jul 1, 2004