Can I buy C99 with TC1 and TC2 already taken effect in it?

lawrence.jones

Chris Hills said:
I thnin you are correct. There was more that just C90+ the bits in C99.
there would have been in C05 other than the TC2 was published before the
suggestion was put forward to do C05.

Would you like to try that again, perhaps in English this time?

-Larry Jones

Some people just don't have inquisitive minds. -- Calvin