can i change it??

ttt.tas

Hi All,

i was wondering if it is possible to change the location of the dlls of
an application, by default, the assemblies of an application is loaded
in the bin folder in the applications folder, can i change some
configurations to save these dlls in another location???
i'm using asp v1.1 and .net studio 2003.

i'll also be thankful if anybody can tell me about any resources, books
or links where i can find any data regarding such an issue.

Thanks for ur help and quick reply

Anthony Jones

Hi All,

i was wondering if it is possible to change the location of the dlls of
an application, by default, the assemblies of an application is loaded
in the bin folder in the applications folder, can i change some
configurations to save these dlls in another location???
i'm using asp v1.1 and .net studio 2003.

i'll also be thankful if anybody can tell me about any resources, books
or links where i can find any data regarding such an issue.

Thanks for ur help and quick reply

This group is for Classic ASP try asking in