Can i control my web controls with javascript?

S.Grevi

You can.
This also mean that every browser who doesn't support Javascript is unable
to use your product for compatibility issues.

In fact, because every server web control is rendered as a HTML control in
the client and javascript is a client-side technology you can 'change'
client-side properties ONLY.

Just my 0.5 cents (too poor ;-))

Stefano Grevi

Robert Koritnik

It depends on what you intend to control...
And it depends on the Web control, which can be a VERY "complicated" and
large set of HTML tags and javascript etc.

So it depends on what you want to do with what...

Fritz

S.Grevi said:
You can.
This also mean that every browser who doesn't support Javascript is unable
to use your product for compatibility issues.

In fact, because every server web control is rendered as a HTML control in
the client and javascript is a client-side technology you can 'change'
client-side properties ONLY.

Just my 0.5 cents (too poor ;-))

Stefano Grevi
IE has about 97% of the marked. So why worry? . Code for IE 5.5 and up.