  1. aslantifosi

    aslantifosi Guest

    please an answer
    aslantifosi, Jun 17, 2004

  2. aslantifosi

    S.Grevi Guest

    You can.
    This also mean that every browser who doesn't support Javascript is unable
    to use your product for compatibility issues.

    In fact, because every server web control is rendered as a HTML control in
    the client and javascript is a client-side technology you can 'change'
    client-side properties ONLY.

    Just my 0.5 cents (too poor ;-))

    Stefano Grevi

    S.Grevi, Jun 17, 2004

  3. It depends on what you intend to control...
    And it depends on the Web control, which can be a VERY "complicated" and
    large set of HTML tags and javascript etc.

    So it depends on what you want to do with what...

    --
    RobertK
    { Clever? No just smart. }

    Robert Koritnik, Jun 18, 2004
  4. aslantifosi

    Fritz Guest

    S.Grevi wrote:

    > You can.
    > This also mean that every browser who doesn't support Javascript is unable
    > to use your product for compatibility issues.
    >
    > In fact, because every server web control is rendered as a HTML control in
    > the client and javascript is a client-side technology you can 'change'
    > client-side properties ONLY.
    >
    > Just my 0.5 cents (too poor ;-))
    >
    > Stefano Grevi
    >
    > "aslantifosi" <> wrote in message
    >> please an answer

    IE has about 97% of the marked. So why worry? . Code for IE 5.5 and up.
    Fritz, Jun 19, 2004