Can I develop ASP.NET/C# applications in Microsoft Visual C# .NET Standard 2003?

TheBurgerMan

or do I have to spend the extra >$1,000 and purchase Visual Studio?
--
Thanks,
TheBurgerMan

Chance Hopkins

There is nothing in dotnet you can't do from notepad and the commandline.

If you know enough.

TheBurgerMan

Let me add more information.

We are currently developing in Visual Studio Architect 2003 that comes with
our MSDN Universal. We are not renewing the subscription and I wanted to
know if it was a big difference to go to Visual C# Standard. We are
developing only ASP.NET and C#.
--
Thanks,
TheBurgerMan