    at
    gmail.com
    --
    TheBurgerMan, Apr 14, 2005

  2. There is nothing in dotnet you can't do from notepad and the commandline.

    If you know enough.

    Chance Hopkins, Apr 14, 2005

  3. TheBurgerMan

    TheBurgerMan Guest

    Let me add more information.

    We are currently developing in Visual Studio Architect 2003 that comes with
    our MSDN Universal. We are not renewing the subscription and I wanted to
    know if it was a big difference to go to Visual C# Standard. We are
    developing only ASP.NET and C#.
    --
    Thanks,
    TheBurgerMan

    TheBurgerMan, Apr 14, 2005
  4. Yes, you can.

    Juan T. Llibre
    ASP.NET MVP
    http://asp.net.do/foros/
    Foros de ASP.NET en EspaƱol
    Ven, y hablemos de ASP.NET...

    Juan T. Llibre, Apr 14, 2005
  5. TheBurgerMan

    Shane Bauer Guest

    Re: Can I develop ASP.NET/C# applications in Microsoft Visual C#.NET Standard 2003?

    You should be able to develop asp.net applications.

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/howtobuy/vcsharp/features/default.aspx

    Shane

    Shane Bauer, Apr 14, 2005