Can i display a COM MSChart object in an ASP page?

John Blair

Hi,

In my webform HTML i have the following code,
but i cannot view and configure this chart control in the code behind class.

In the code behind class i have a reference to this com control but when
i try and add it as a child control of say a panel control then it gives me
a cast error.

Is it possible to display and configure a chart in a web form?
Sample code would be appreciated!

Thanks.

<object class="MSChart20Lib.MSChart" id=mychart1 VIEWASTEXT></object>

John Blair

Thanks for the feedback....i am aware that i could purchase asp controls to
do this...but i wanted to know if it was possible to use the MSchart COM
object in a web page and if so how. thanks again.