can I distribute Microsoft.VC90.CRT files?

miamia

hello,

I find out that my program needs
Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest,msvcm90.dll,msvcp90.dll,msvcr90.dll files
when I want to run it on win 64bit systems. I find these files in
some other software.
Can I simply take it from another software then include it to my
program folder and distribute it this way? Is it violation or not?

J.O. Aho

miamia said:
hello,

I find out that my program needs
Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest,msvcm90.dll,msvcp90.dll,msvcr90.dll files
when I want to run it on win 64bit systems. I find these files in
some other software.
Can I simply take it from another software then include it to my
program folder and distribute it this way? Is it violation or not?

Read the EULA that comes with Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package.

Ross Ridge

J.O. Aho said:
Read the EULA that comes with Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package.

Chaz said:
PLEASE RESPOND WITH AN ANSWER NEXT TIME

READ THE EULA THAT COMES WITH THE MICROSOFT VISUAL C++ REDISTRIBUTABLE PACKAGE.

I hope that helps.

Ross Ridge