    some other software.
    Can I simply take it from another software then include it to my
    program folder and distribute it this way? Is it violation or not?
    miamia, Jun 27, 2011

  2. miamia

    J.O. Aho Guest

    miamia wrote:
    > hello,
    >
    > I find out that my program needs
    > Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest,msvcm90.dll,msvcp90.dll,msvcr90.dll files
    > when I want to run it on win 64bit systems. I find these files in
    > some other software.
    > Can I simply take it from another software then include it to my
    > program folder and distribute it this way? Is it violation or not?

    Read the EULA that comes with Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package.

    --

    //Aho
    J.O. Aho, Jun 27, 2011

  3. miamia

    Chaz Guest

    On Jun 27, 1:29 pm, "J.O. Aho" <> wrote:
    > miamia wrote:
    > > hello,

    > > I find out that my program needs
    > > Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest,msvcm90.dll,msvcp90.dll,msvcr90.dll files
    > > when I want to run it on  win 64bit systems. I find these files in
    > > some other software.
    > > Can I simply take it from another software then include it to my
    > > program folder and distribute it this way? Is it violation or not?

    > Read the EULA that comes with Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package.
    >
    > --
    >
    >   //Aho

    PLEASE RESPOND WITH AN ANSWER NEXT TIME
    Chaz, Jul 20, 2011
  4. miamia

    Ross Ridge Guest

    Chaz <> wrote:
    > PLEASE RESPOND WITH AN ANSWER NEXT TIME

    READ THE EULA THAT COMES WITH THE MICROSOFT VISUAL C++ REDISTRIBUTABLE PACKAGE.

    I hope that helps.

    Ross Ridge

    --
    l/ // Ross Ridge -- The Great HTMU