Can I get TCPMon free without a bunch of other included software?

6

6tc1

Hey all, I used to have IBM Web services installed and it came with a
useful application called TCPMon.

I did some googl'ing and is seems that an organization called Axis is
the one responsible for the application.

I was wondering if it would be possible to download the application
(with the GUI) free of charge without getting all the other web
services stuff. If so, can someone direct me to the URL?
Thanks,
Novice

Bryce

Hey all, I used to have IBM Web services installed and it came with a
useful application called TCPMon.

I did some googl'ing and is seems that an organization called Axis is
the one responsible for the application.

FYI, Axis is not an organization, rather its a project.
http://ws.apache.org/axis
I was wondering if it would be possible to download the application
(with the GUI) free of charge without getting all the other web
services stuff. If so, can someone direct me to the URL?
Thanks,
Novice

Well.. Its packaged in the axis.jar file. Its not like its a whole lot
to download. Plus, distributing it seperately might violate their
license...