    selection button should be evoked.........can anyone help me.

    Thanks in advance.

    Mathew

    Mathew George, Sep 15, 2003

  2. I don't believe you can do this with the HTML file control with an
    inappropriate hack, like overlaying an image using CSS. The HTML file
    control is secured (hard to muck with) because it has access to the
    local system (something outside of the browser) and this could present
    security issues.

    Randy
    http://www.kbcafe.com

    Randy Charles Morin, Sep 15, 2003