    Can i have more access to post data in a file other than mentioned in
    'action' param ?

    if yes , how to achive this ?
    pradnya, Jan 10, 2008

  2. pradnya

    rf Guest

    Re: Can i have more access to post data in a file other than mentioned in 'action' ?

    "pradnya" <> wrote in message

    > Can i have more access to post data in a file other than mentioned in
    > 'action' param ?

    Er, what? Your question is totally unclear. Post data, file, action param.
    Disparate terms.

    > if yes , how to achive this ?

    See above.

    --
    Richard.
    rf, Jan 10, 2008

  3. pradnya

    pradnya Guest

    Re: Can i have more access to post data in a file other thanmentioned in 'action' ?

    I am working with php/mapscript and using frames..

    i display my o/p map in 1 frame and want to display reference map in
    another frame.
    for that, i require access to $map in the frame with ref.map.
    my default action for 1st frame is self-post, as it is required for
    generation of main map..

    I hope that clears my requirement.
    pradnya, Jan 10, 2008
  4. pradnya

    rf, Jan 10, 2008
  5. pradnya

    rf Guest

    Re: Can i have more access to post data in a file other than mentioned in 'action' ?

    "pradnya" <> wrote in message

    Excuse the empty post, finger trouble :-(

    >I am working with php/

    Fine.

    > mapscript

    What is mapscript?

    > and using frames..

    Oh my, why?

    > i display my o/p map in 1 frame and want to display reference map in
    > another frame.
    > for that, i require access to $map in the frame with ref.map.
    > my default action for 1st frame is self-post, as it is required for
    > generation of main map..
    >
    > I hope that clears my requirement.

    Nope. Not at all.

    It is now time for you to post a URL to whatever you are doing. Otherwise it
    will be guesswork.

    --
    Richard.
    rf, Jan 10, 2008