    this? Thenone that I got from silverlight web site, complain about msvc
    version.

    Regards
    m.a, May 11, 2008

  2. re:
    !> I installed MSVC 2008 express and I like to install silverlight. Can I do this?

    Yes.

    re:
    !> The one that I got from silverlight web site, complain about msvc version.

    Please post your concerns about Silverlight setup in the Silverlight Installation and Setup forum:

    http://silverlight.net/forums/13.aspx

    In general, any Silverlight question should be posted to the Silverlight forums :

    http://silverlight.net/forums/

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/

    Juan T. Llibre, May 12, 2008

  3. m.a

    m.a Guest

    Thanks, But it seems there is a problem in this forum.

    I tried to join to it but it complains that a user with my email exist and
    when i ask to send me the password, it doesn't send any reply. Who can I
    send email to get help?

    Regards

    m.a, May 12, 2008