can I install silverlight on msvc2008 express?

m.a

Hello,
I installed MSVC 2008 express and I like to install silverlight. Can I do
this? Thenone that I got from silverlight web site, complain about msvc
version.

Regards

Juan T. Llibre

re:
!> I installed MSVC 2008 express and I like to install silverlight. Can I do this?

Yes.

re:
!> The one that I got from silverlight web site, complain about msvc version.

Please post your concerns about Silverlight setup in the Silverlight Installation and Setup forum:

http://silverlight.net/forums/13.aspx

In general, any Silverlight question should be posted to the Silverlight forums :

http://silverlight.net/forums/

m.a

Thanks, But it seems there is a problem in this forum.

I tried to join to it but it complains that a user with my email exist and
when i ask to send me the password, it doesn't send any reply. Who can I
send email to get help?

Regards