    Our site uses IIS 6.0 and ASP.NET 2.0

    Thanks

    ThunderMusic
    ThunderMusic, Jan 24, 2008

  2. First you create separate pools for separate .NET applications.
    Then check which pools consumes the CPU by using task manager. You will get
    ProcessID out of it.
    There is a IISApp.vbs in System32 folder that does it.

    thus you will know which application is at fault.

    You will have to get creative to find out which page does it. May be some
    logging will help but usually it's not a single page. Some or all of the
    Pages contribute to that untill it spikes.

    George.

    George Ter-Saakov, Jan 24, 2008