can i make resume web page into word or excel file?

uto

can i make resume web page into word or excel file?

resume web page type is table and include photo and etc

how can i make this? is there crystalreport to implement this?

Guest

first if its static just make a link to the word doc.

if it's a dynamicly generated thing...
I figure you can do it two ways...
The easy way might be to write html content to a flat file and then save it
with the .doc file extension on it. then in your code redirect the web
visitor to that document and it will force the browser to either open it with
the msword engine or ask them to download it.
When you open a .doc file that actually has html, word will interpret it and
display it just like the web page would.
The problem of course is the same formatting issues that you have with the
web browser to a certain extent.

For printing purposes think wordML
for example you take a word doc and save it as an xml file
then you open that in a text editor and make the various xslt changes you
want to in that file. You also have to add the xslt headers and various other
modifications.
Then you save that with the .xsl extention I believe.
Now you use an XML datasource.. ie. compile your dynamic data into xml
format.
There is some code to join the xml with the xsl that you have. Don't know
where but I found it pretty easy last month. and I will have to revisit it
soon so if you are taking that route I can get specific links etc. in
february...
Then you do the same as the easy way above and do a redirect to the file you
create from the xml - xsl join.