    put object of vbscript class into a session? Can I change threading
    model to 'free'?

    Steven

    Quicky, Nov 30, 2003

  2. Quicky

    Chris Barber Guest

    I don;t believe that a VBScript class can be put into a session variable to
    retain state. You can however persist the state to a string and then
    reconstitute the state in a new page by passing the string to a new instance
    of the class object.

    You could also use a WSC to hold state in a session variable although I've
    never tried instantiating a VBScript class from a WSC property.

    Chris.

    I've read about 'Threading model'. My question is - is it possible to

    Chris Barber, Nov 30, 2003