    not in the page_load, session("aaa") is empty. Please help.

    Best regards,
    Gert

    gce, May 7, 2005

  2. How are you navigating from one page to another ? When are you setting your
    session variable ? Are you linking one page to the other using a Url or are
    you doing a transfer in the server ?

    Can you post a little bit of code that explains what you are doing ?

    --
    Francisco Padron
    www.chartfx.com

    Francisco Padron, May 8, 2005

  3. gce

    gce Guest

    I use the pinTab control with tabs. So maybe the problem is there. But I
    hope that I can raise a postback. Is this possible?

    gce, May 8, 2005