Can I retrieve a cookie from another site from the user's machine?

Jim

Hi,

I'm working on an intranet site for a large client who has a search routine
that runs on another intranet site on a different server. This search
routine saves its searches in cookies for re-use. My client would like to
display those saved searches on their own page. Is there any way that I can
retrieve cookies from another site? I think this is impossible and I'll
have to use an IFRAME with content from the other site, but I'd love to hear
otherwise.

Thanks, Jim

Matt Hawley

Jim,

This cannot be directly done from your website - you'll have to do some workaround like you mentioned.

Matt Hawley, MCAD .NET
http://www.eworldui.net