  1. Tihana

    Tihana Guest

    Can I run Perl on Palm Pilot?

    Tihana, Nov 22, 2004

  2. Tihana

    Leon Guest

    Leon, Nov 22, 2004

  3. Tihana

    Guest

    Tihana wrote:
    > Can I run Perl on Palm Pilot?

    I don't know what's available in Perl for Palm Pilot, last time I
    programmed it using superwaba, a Java dialect. I remember that the
    problem was that there is no traditional file system. Data is stored
    in a set of 64k records, or something like that. I moved to win ce
    because it has the usual hierarchical file system. Perl works great
    there.

    wana

    , Nov 22, 2004