Can I use an Excel Add-In in my VC++ program?

Michael Robbins

Please pardon me if this question is common; I didn't see an answer.

I have access to a MS Excel Add-In but I want to use the functions
from within my Visual C++ code.

Can I do this? How?

Gianni Mariani

Michael said:
Please pardon me if this question is common; I didn't see an answer.

I have access to a MS Excel Add-In but I want to use the functions
from within my Visual C++ code.

Can I do this? How?

Answers available at newsgroup:

comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32

and/or

microsoft.public.win32.programmer.ui

Purpose of newsgroup comp.lang.c++ :

http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt

-Mike^H^H^H^HGianni

Mike Wahler

Gianni Mariani said:
Answers available at newsgroup:

comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32

and/or

microsoft.public.win32.programmer.ui

Purpose of newsgroup comp.lang.c++ :

http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt

-Mike^H^H^H^HGianni

No, those newsgroups are not for Excel or VC++,
but for Win32 API issues.

VC++: microsoft.public.vc.utilites
Excel: microsoft.public.excel.sdk

Finding topical newsgroups: