    I have access to a MS Excel Add-In but I want to use the functions
    from within my Visual C++ code.

    Can I do this? How?

    Michael Robbins, Oct 22, 2003

  2. Michael Robbins wrote:
    > Please pardon me if this question is common; I didn't see an answer.
    >
    > I have access to a MS Excel Add-In but I want to use the functions
    > from within my Visual C++ code.
    >
    > Can I do this? How?

    Answers available at newsgroup:

    comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32

    and/or

    microsoft.public.win32.programmer.ui

    Purpose of newsgroup comp.lang.c++ :

    http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt

    -Mike^H^H^H^HGianni

    Gianni Mariani, Oct 22, 2003

  3. Michael Robbins

    Mike Wahler Guest

    Re: [OT, redir, links] Can I use an Excel Add-In in my VC++ program?

    "Gianni Mariani" <> wrote in message
    > Michael Robbins wrote:
    > > Please pardon me if this question is common; I didn't see an answer.
    > >
    > > I have access to a MS Excel Add-In but I want to use the functions
    > > from within my Visual C++ code.
    > >
    > > Can I do this? How?

    > Answers available at newsgroup:
    >
    > comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32
    >
    > and/or
    >
    > microsoft.public.win32.programmer.ui
    >
    > Purpose of newsgroup comp.lang.c++ :
    >
    > http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt
    >
    > -Mike^H^H^H^HGianni

    No, those newsgroups are not for Excel or VC++,
    but for Win32 API issues.

    VC++: microsoft.public.vc.utilites
    Excel: microsoft.public.excel.sdk

    Finding topical newsgroups: