    <\form> .

    Regards
    Dynamo

    Dynamo, Nov 29, 2004

    http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/forms/imagebutton.html

    Lauri Raittila, Nov 29, 2004

  3. Dynamo

    VoLd Guest

    Yes you can:

    <input type="image" src="(path)" name="submit" border="0">

    should do the trick.

    VoLd, Nov 29, 2004
  4. .oO(VoLd)

    >Yes you can:
    >
    ><input type="image" src="(path)" name="submit" border="0">
    >
    >should do the trick.

    Except for the border-attribute (no such thing on input elements).
    But an alt-attribute would make sense.

    Micha

    Michael Fesser, Nov 30, 2004
  5. Dynamo

    Neal Guest

    Michael Fesserwrote:
    > .oO(VoLd)
    >> <input type="image" src="(path)" name="submit" border="0">

    > But an alt-attribute would make sense.

    How?? Give an example.

    Neal, Nov 30, 2004
  6. Dynamo

    rf Guest

    Neal wrote:> Michael Fesserwrote:

    > >> <input type="image" src="(path)" name="submit" border="0">

    > > But an alt-attribute would make sense.

    > How?? Give an example.

    <input type="image" src=... alt="submit"> ?

    --
    Cheers
    Richard.

    rf, Nov 30, 2004
  7. Dynamo

    Neal Guest

    On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 04:04:15 GMT, rf <rf@.invalid> wrote:

    >> > But an alt-attribute would make sense.

    >> How?? Give an example.

    > <input type="image" src=... alt="submit"> ?

    Ok...

    Neal, Nov 30, 2004
  8. in alt.html, VoLd wrote:
    > Yes you can:

    Well, I never said otherwise, and I actually gave link where there is
    best instructions about how to do it right I have ever seen. The fact
    that half of the page is about why it is bad idea is exactly the reason
    why I didn't give fragment identifier for that point.

    > <input type="image" src="(path)" name="submit" border="0">
    >
    > should do the trick.

    Sure it does something, but could be done better. Why not read:
    http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/forms/imagebutton.html

    Which you snipped whiout commenting.

    Lauri Raittila, Nov 30, 2004