    To give a good look to my project I want to use a GUI ,can python
    language satisfy my requirments for good GUI and good look?

    If not,which is the another option for python?
    suhas, Feb 7, 2004

  2. > To give a good look to my project I want to use a GUI ,can python
    > language satisfy my requirments for good GUI and good look?
    >
    > If not,which is the another option for python?

    There are many GUI toolkits for Python. This page lists a handful in
    the "Python" section:
    http://home.pacbell.net/atai/guitool/

    Last summer there was an article on Freshmeat.net about toolkits for
    X11, but many have bindings for both *nix and windows, and for Python:
    http://freshmeat.net/articles/view/928/

    Yeah, Python can do GUIs.
    - Josiah
    Josiah Carlson, Feb 7, 2004

  3. suhas

    Kevin Altis Guest

    "suhas" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    > To give a good look to my project I want to use a GUI ,can python
    > language satisfy my requirments for good GUI and good look?
    >
    > If not,which is the another option for python?

    http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/GuiProgramming

    ka
    Kevin Altis, Feb 7, 2004