can I use GUI in python

suhas

Hi all,
To give a good look to my project I want to use a GUI ,can python
language satisfy my requirments for good GUI and good look?

If not,which is the another option for python?

Josiah Carlson

To give a good look to my project I want to use a GUI ,can python
language satisfy my requirments for good GUI and good look?

If not,which is the another option for python?

There are many GUI toolkits for Python. This page lists a handful in
the "Python" section:
http://home.pacbell.net/atai/guitool/

Last summer there was an article on Freshmeat.net about toolkits for
X11, but many have bindings for both *nix and windows, and for Python:
http://freshmeat.net/articles/view/928/

Yeah, Python can do GUIs.
- Josiah