    Can I use SoapExtensionAttribute at the client proxy side?

    Thank you,
    Alan

    A.M-SG, Sep 14, 2005

  2. Hi Alan,

    Welcome to MSDN newsgroup. Regarding on this question, I've posted my reply
    in your another thread named:
    "How do I deploy a SOAP extension on the client proxy"

    in the dotnet.framework.webservices newsgroup. Please feel free to have a
    look and followup there.

    Thanks,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Support