    only to classic html controls?
    Quite obviously i am new to asp.net.

    thank you all.

    Logan, Feb 1, 2005

  2. Logan

    darrel Guest

    > Can the subject be done, or is setting of styles via styles sheets limited
    > only to classic html controls?
    > Quite obviously i am new to asp.net.

    Most controls have a 'CSSClass' property that you can set and then style to
    via CSS.

    -Darrel

    darrel, Feb 1, 2005

  3. Logan

    Dave Fancher Guest

    You can also typically do it though the Attributes collection of a given
    control. This allows you to either work with a class or "free form" styles.
    I have included links to the documentation for the MSDN Attributes
    collection for classes derived from both
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.WebControl and System.Web.UI.UserControl.

    Web Controls
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...webcontrolswebcontrolclassattributestopic.asp

    User Controls
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...ystemwebuiusercontrolclassattributestopic.asp