Can I write spyware, spambots and worms in C ? ? ?

Hans-Marc Olsen

I must write them to annoy some assholes.Is it possible in C or is
BASIC the better choice?

Richard Bos

dandelion said:
Nooooo.....

Malbolge is the language of choice to annoy assholes.

Possibly. But so is putting can.something in the Newsgroups: line. Don't
help the troll.

Richard

Martin Ambuhl

Hans-Marc Olsen said:
I must write them to annoy some assholes.Is it possible in C or is
BASIC the better choice?

Why do you want to annoy yourself?

dandelion

Richard Bos said:
Possibly. But so is putting can.something in the Newsgroups: line. Don't
help the troll.

Refferring him to INTERCAl or (worse) MALBOLGE could be construed as a nerd
way of saying "BUG OFF".

By the way... I did some checking on google and the term "troll" is *way*
too much honour. It's more a kind of usenet clown. Some of his stuff *is*
funny in a Monty Python kind of way.

beatles

Hans-Marc Olsen said:
I must write them to annoy some assholes.Is it possible in C or is
BASIC the better choice?

I think the better choice is COBOL .
Buy a good COBOL book, learn it and come back here; it will be a pleasure to
answer your questions ...

Good bye