    I want to know what languge I should use and
    it can realize these function as web(It means
    that it can use IE to finish works like asp,B/S) thanks.

    Lee Tow, Aug 10, 2005

  2. Lee Tow

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    Lee Tow wrote:
    > Hello all:
    > I want to program using asp,that it can realize
    > those complex functions like using vc before.
    > If it can't realize these functions using asp,
    > I want to know what languge I should use and
    > it can realize these function as web(It means
    > that it can use IE to finish works like asp,B/S) thanks.

    Huh? What function(s)? Not sure I follow what you are trying to ask here.

    --
    Curt Christianson
    site: http://www.darkfalz.com

    Curt_C [MVP], Aug 10, 2005

  3. > I want to program using asp,that it can realize
    > those complex functions like using vc before.

    You will need to be more specific. There is plenty of functionality in ASP,
    however a lot is lacking. It is not a rich application development language
    like C++, so of course not everything you can do in C++ will be available in
    ASP.

    What you are seeming to expect is like me expecting my bicycle to have all
    the functionality of my rollerblades. Yes, they're both modes of
    transportation and exercise, but they're completely different animals.

    Aaron Bertrand [SQL Server MVP], Aug 10, 2005