    If anyone knows why i can't connect, in info about it would be
    a big help.

    Thanks in advance.....

    BillJosephson, Nov 9, 2006

  2. BillJosephson

    JanTheKing Guest

    Even I have faced this error quite a few times. Try downloading some
    other plugin and see if the same problem exists. If that plugin
    downloads successfully - then your problem could be due to some server
    side issue wrt the previously stated plugin.

    Alternately you could direclty go to the jedit site and manually
    download the required plugin and put them (after extracting them from
    archive - zip/gzip) in the jedit directory.

    Cheers,
    Jan

    JanTheKing, Nov 9, 2006