Can not find source code for tutorial examples for Java Web Services Developer Pack 1.4 ...

c guan

Today, I downloaded the Java Web Services Developer Pack 1.4 from the
link http://java.sun.com/webservices/downloads/webservicespack.html
mentioned on this page :
http://java.sun.com/webservices/docs/1.1/tutorial/doc/

In chapter 3, "Setting up", the tutorial refers to the source code in
<JWSDP_HOME>/docs/tutorial/examples/gs , but I do not find any such
"tutorial" subfolder in my "<JWSDP_HOME>\docs" folder.

I tried re-installing twice (once typical, another time "custom
install") in case I am missing any thing but it didn't make any
difference.

I would appreciate if anyone has a similar experience or if they could
point out what I am missing here.

It seems like I could learn something from this Java Webservices
tutorial if only I could find the examples' source code in the
installation.

Any help is appreciated.

Best regards,
C. Guan.