Can not find source code for tutorial examples for Java Web Services Developer Pack 1.4 ...

Discussion in 'Java' started by c guan, Aug 4, 2004.

  1. c guan

    c guan Guest

    Today, I downloaded the Java Web Services Developer Pack 1.4 from the
    link http://java.sun.com/webservices/downloads/webservicespack.html
    mentioned on this page :
    http://java.sun.com/webservices/docs/1.1/tutorial/doc/

    In chapter 3, "Setting up", the tutorial refers to the source code in
    <JWSDP_HOME>/docs/tutorial/examples/gs , but I do not find any such
    "tutorial" subfolder in my "<JWSDP_HOME>\docs" folder.

    I tried re-installing twice (once typical, another time "custom
    install") in case I am missing any thing but it didn't make any
    difference.

    I would appreciate if anyone has a similar experience or if they could
    point out what I am missing here.

    It seems like I could learn something from this Java Webservices
    tutorial if only I could find the examples' source code in the
    installation.

    Any help is appreciated.

    Best regards,
    C. Guan.