Can not find TreeView control in toolbox of .NET Visual Studio for

Guest

anyone could tell me how to find the TreeView Control for web form?
Now I am using MS Visual Studio .NET 2003.

Thanks

David

Guest

I have download IEWebControls.exe and install it. There is ReadMe file
includes the following information:
To build the IE Web Controls:

1. Make sure you have installed the .NET Framework SDK v1.0 or v1.1
2. Run Build.bat, which will create a build folder in this directory.
The build folder contains Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.dll and a
Runtime directory of supporting files.

However, there is no the key component: Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.dll
So it seems that I can not work with it.

Anyone could give me a hint and help how to build TreeView for web form?

Thanks