Can not open the database; VS.net 2002/Framework 1.0/IIS 5.1

Guest

After running DataGrid control and Binding control with an Access database
successfully, I tried to run a Windows application on another Access
database. This WinForm did show up; however, the first record was missing
and all the database buttons didn't work.

Later on I tried to run a WebForm (aspx) application with the second
databse. Simiarly, a 'can not open the file' error msg showed up. I checked
my database security properties, my user name was permitted to access the
database. The error msg displayed the reason for the error: It is already
opened exclusively by another user, or you need permission to view its data.

Questions:
1. How do I know if the database is already opened by another user?
2. The coding I used was from a 2004 VB.net book. Is it possible that the
VS.net 2002 does not support this source codes:
System.EventArg:
'Put User Code to initializa the page her
Me.OleDbDataAdapter1.Fill(Me.DataSet11.Employees)
Me.DataBind()

TIA,
Jeffrey

Guest

database. The error msg displayed the reason for the error: It is already
opened exclusively by another user, or you need permission to view its data.

If you have it opened in MS Access, close it and try again.