    System.Runtime.Remoting.Services Namespace.

    Thanks,
    Bill
    Bill D., Sep 10, 2009

  2. Bill D.

    Steven Cheng Guest

    Hi Bill,

    From your description, it seems you are using .NET remoting client to
    consume to XML webservice(over http channel). As for the
    "RemotingClientProxy" class itself, I'm afraid there hasn't provided any
    interface or properties that can help us accessing the underlying http
    headers.

    Based on my experience, .NET remoting channel sink provider extensino
    mechanism provides us some interfaces to extend the underlying message(also
    some protocol specific headers) processing and transfering. And you can
    have a look at the sink provider to see whether you can get the http
    headers you want:

    #Remoting Example: Channel Sink Provider
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/2ckwbt8a(VS.71).aspx

    #Secure Your .NET Remoting Traffic by Writing an Asymmetric Encryption
    Channel Sink
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/cc300447.aspx#S1

    Sincerely,

    Steven Cheng