    2.0.

    Thanks,
    Janardan
    Janardan, Aug 10, 2006

  2. You can't mix framework versions in a single application. You could however
    have your business logic in 2.0 and access it via webservices from your 1.1
    CS2002 deployed app, if that logical split os possible in your application.

    Perhaps you should wait for commerce server 2007 as it will support 2.0 and
    implement a correctly planned migration. It will give you something to work
    towards which is cleaner than a mixed framework application.

    Regards

    John Timney (MVP)

    John Timney \(MVP\), Aug 10, 2006