    Can i use roles with forms authentication. Once source (book) seems to
    indicate that it works for Windows auth. while another indicates it can also
    work with Forms Auth.
    Showjumper, Jan 26, 2004

  2. I successfully developed an app using role-based forms authentication
    by using the techniques outlined in these articles:
    http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/121901-1.2.shtml
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;311495

    Here is another article you may find useful as well:

    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP
    http://Steve.Orr.net

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Jan 26, 2004