can set up an image as the listbox's background

Lewis Wang [MSFT]

Hi Haiwen,

Thanks for your posting. I am checking this issue, and will get back to you
with my findings.

Best regards,
Lewis

--------------------
| From: "haiwen" <[email protected]>
| Sender: "haiwen" <[email protected]>
| Subject: can set up an image as the listbox's background
| Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 07:34:52 -0700
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webcontrols
|
| hello, everyone:
|
| I am try to set up an image background for the ListBox Web
| control.
| but no matter I use style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE:url
| http://myserver/Project1/back.jpg)" at design time or
| add code:
| ListBox1.Style.Add("BACKGROUND-IMAGE",
| "url(http://myserver/Project1/back.jpg)")
|
| Both of them do not work anyway. Could anyone know how to
| set up the image as listbox's background.
|
| I do appreciate your help.
|
| haiwen

Lewis Wang [MSFT]

Hi haiwen,

Some controls like button, textbox have the backgroundImage style, but
listbox(select element) does not have this style.

You may check the following link for more information:

<http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/workshop/author/dhtml/re
ference/objects/select.asp>

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Lewis

--------------------
| From: (e-mail address removed) (Lewis Wang [MSFT])
| Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 11:57:05 GMT
| Subject: RE: can set up an image as the listbox's background
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webcontrols
|
| Hi Haiwen,
|
| Thanks for your posting. I am checking this issue, and will get back to
you
| with my findings.
|
| Best regards,
| Lewis

rights.

| --------------------
| | From: "haiwen" <[email protected]>
| | Sender: "haiwen" <[email protected]>
| | Subject: can set up an image as the listbox's background
| | Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 07:34:52 -0700
| | Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webcontrols
| |
| | hello, everyone:
| |
| | I am try to set up an image background for the ListBox Web
| | control.
| | but no matter I use style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE:url
| | http://myserver/Project1/back.jpg)" at design time or
| | add code:
| | ListBox1.Style.Add("BACKGROUND-IMAGE",
| | "url(http://myserver/Project1/back.jpg)")
| |
| | Both of them do not work anyway. Could anyone know how to
| | set up the image as listbox's background.
| |
| | I do appreciate your help.
| |
| | haiwen