Can somebody give me a python code for this?

hg

John said:
Given an array of elements, look at it as a binary tree. Start at the last
interior node, and downheap it. Then downheap the previous interior node,
and continue in this fashion, up to the root.

Your teacher ?

John

Given an array of elements, look at it as a binary tree. Start at the last
interior node, and downheap it. Then downheap the previous interior node,
and continue in this fashion, up to the root.

Grant Edwards

Given an array of elements, look at it as a binary tree. Start
at the last interior node, and downheap it. Then downheap the
the root.

I'll give you python code for that if you give me your degree
in the remotely possible case where you do graduate...