    java?

    Thanking you,

    Prashant
    Pasha, Apr 27, 2006

  2. Pasha

    swordinhand Guest

    Re: Can somebody please tell me how to validate E-mail Id in java?

    use regular expression
    Pasha 写é“:

    swordinhand, Apr 27, 2006

  3. Pasha

    Oliver Wong Guest

    "swordinhand" <> wrote in message
    > use regular expression
    > Pasha 写é“:
    >
    > > Hi friends,
    > >
    > > Can somebody please tell me how to validate E-mail Id in
    > > java?

    Validating e-mails with regular expression is non-trivial. Luckily,
    someone has already written the regular expression and published it for free
    on the Internet:

    http://www.ex-parrot.com/~pdw/Mail-RFC822-Address.html

    - Oliver
    Oliver Wong, Apr 27, 2006
  4. Pasha

    Roedy Green Guest

    On 27 Apr 2006 06:02:51 -0700, "Pasha" <>

    > Can somebody please tell me how to validate E-mail Id in
    >java?

    you can look at the code in http://mindprod.com/products1.html#BULK

    It validates emails and give you a ranking as to how likely the email
    will deliver.

    Many theoretically legal emails are most likely errors.
    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
    Roedy Green, Apr 27, 2006
  5. Pasha

    Pasha Guest

    Re: Can somebody please tell me how to validate E-mail Id in java?

    Thank you Very much guys
    Pasha, Apr 28, 2006