  1. i wanna add something to my webpage. one of those popup boxes that say my name
    and how are you i cant seem to find the code. if anyone knows how, please
    email me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Lost my dentures, Oct 29, 2003

  2. Lost my dentures

    Kris Guest

    In article <>,
    (Lost my dentures) wrote:

    > i wanna add something to my webpage.
    > one of those popup boxes that say my name
    > and how are you

    Hello. My name is lostmydentures. How are you?

    CSS can make it even look pretty.

    > i cant seem to find the code.

    What words are you searching for?

    > if anyone knows how, please
    > email me !

    That is not very decent according to Usenettiquette.
    <http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/usenet/mail-responses.html>

    Read replies to your postings here, like everybody else who may be
    helped by it.

    --
    Kris
    erlands (nl)

    Kris, Oct 29, 2003

  3. Lost my dentures

    Marc Nadeau Guest

    Lost my dentures a écrit:

    > i wanna add something to my webpage. one of those popup boxes that say my
    > name
    > and how are you i cant seem to find the code. if anyone knows how,
    > please
    > email me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    On google 'javascript example' returns more than 200 sites.

    You did not search very long. Did you?

    --
    Marc Nadeau
    La Pagerie

    Marc Nadeau, Oct 29, 2003
  4. In article <>,
    says...
    > i wanna add something to my webpage. one of those popup boxes that say my name
    > and how are you i cant seem to find the code. if anyone knows how, please
    > email me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    <script type="text/javascript">
    <!--
    alert('Hello! My name is Numbty-Brain, and I though this pop-up would
    be cool!');
    -->
    </script>

    --
    Hywel I do not eat quiche
    http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/

    Hywel Jenkins, Oct 29, 2003
  5. Lost my dentures

    Sid Ismail Guest

    On 29 Oct 2003 00:28:20 GMT, (Lost my dentures)
    wrote:

    : i wanna add something to my webpage. one of those popup boxes that say my name
    : and how are you

    If you're having an identity crisis, see your local shrink.

    Sid

    Sid Ismail, Oct 29, 2003