  1. entrepreneur

    entrepreneur Guest

    can someone recommend me a good xml reader?
    entrepreneur, Sep 26, 2006

  2. entrepreneur

    entrepreneur Guest

    entrepreneur, Sep 26, 2006

  3. entrepreneur wrote:
    > can someone recommend me a good xml reader?

    Please define "xml reader", since that isn't a commonly used term.

    Joseph Kesselman, Sep 26, 2006
  4. entrepreneur

    entrepreneur Guest

    Joseph Kesselman wrote:
    > entrepreneur wrote:
    > > can someone recommend me a good xml reader?

    > Please define "xml reader", since that isn't a commonly used term.
    >

    > --
    > Joe Kesselman / Beware the fury of a patient man. -- John Dryden

    an application which can display xml file properly, like IE can display
    html file properly.
    entrepreneur, Sep 26, 2006
  5. entrepreneur wrote:
    > an application which can display xml file properly, like IE can display
    > html file properly.

    Any text editor.

    If you want more than that, you need to define what "properly" means,
    which generally requires getting into the question of exactly what kind
    of XML file you're processing.

    Remember, XML by itself is just a syntax. Meaning is defined when you
    create a specific XML-based language and the application(s) to operate
    on it.

    Joseph Kesselman, Sep 26, 2006
  6. entrepreneur wrote:
    > like IE can display
    > html file properly.

    I don't think, it can :)
    --
    Johannes Koch
    (Te Deum, 4th cent.)
    Johannes Koch, Sep 26, 2006
  7. Stylus Studio, Sep 26, 2006
  8. entrepreneur

    Peter Flynn Guest

    entrepreneur wrote:
    > Joseph Kesselman wrote:
    >> entrepreneur wrote:
    >>> can someone recommend me a good xml reader?

    >> Please define "xml reader", since that isn't a commonly used term.
    >>

    >> --
    >> Joe Kesselman / Beware the fury of a patient man. -- John Dryden

    > an application which can display xml file properly, like IE can display
    > html file properly.

    Any XML editor. See http://xml.silmaril.ie/users/readxml/

    BTW, IE cannot display an HTML file properly, AFAIK.

    ///Peter
    --
    XML FAQ: http://xml.silmaril.ie/
    Peter Flynn, Sep 26, 2006