can someone recommend me a good xml reader?

entrepreneur

Joseph said:
Please define "xml reader", since that isn't a commonly used term.
an application which can display xml file properly, like IE can display
html file properly.

Joseph Kesselman

entrepreneur said:
an application which can display xml file properly, like IE can display
html file properly.

Any text editor.

If you want more than that, you need to define what "properly" means,
which generally requires getting into the question of exactly what kind
of XML file you're processing.

Remember, XML by itself is just a syntax. Meaning is defined when you
create a specific XML-based language and the application(s) to operate
on it.