    Thanks for your help and instructions.

    Best regards,

    menghsiu
    Menghsiu Lee, Jul 21, 2012

  2. Menghsiu Lee

    rusi Guest

    On Jul 21, 7:09 am, Menghsiu Lee <> wrote:

    "can someone teach me this?"

    Lesson 1: Use an informational subject line
    Lesson 2: Post what you did and what happened
    rusi, Jul 21, 2012

  3. Menghsiu Lee

    hamilton Guest

    On 7/20/2012 8:09 PM, Menghsiu Lee wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I have tried 1000 times to compile this python file to be an exe file by using py2exe and gui2exe
    > But, it does not work out.
    > I am thinking if there can be some genius teaching me how to make this happen.
    > The link in below is the complete code with all sources. Everything is open to everyone since I change this from another expert.
    >
    > http://dl.dropbox.com/u/63928380/blackjack.rar

    Oh yea, let me download a rar file without an explanation.

    You are an idiot, or a scammer.

    hamilton, Jul 21, 2012
  4. On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 11:15 PM, hamilton <> wrote:
    > You are an idiot, or a scammer.

    Please be nice.

    -- Devin
    Devin Jeanpierre, Jul 21, 2012
  5. Menghsiu Lee

    hamilton Guest

    On 7/21/2012 9:06 AM, Devin Jeanpierre wrote:
    > On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 11:15 PM, hamilton <> wrote:
    >> You are an idiot, or a scammer.

    > Please be nice.
    >
    > -- Devin

    Devin,

    When someone asks me to download a compressed file, its just like the
    SCAM junk email I get all too often.

    If the OP would learn how to post on usenet, I would have been happy to
    help out.

    I apologize to the group, but the OP needs to learn how to post.

    hamilton
    hamilton, Jul 21, 2012
  6. Menghsiu Lee

    E. Guest

    On 2012-07-21, Menghsiu Lee <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I have tried 1000 times to compile this python file to be an exe file
    > by using py2exe and gui2exe But, it does not work out. I am thinking
    > if there can be some genius teaching me how to make this happen. The
    > link in below is the complete code with all sources. Everything is
    > open to everyone since I change this from another expert.
    >
    > http://dl.dropbox.com/u/63928380/blackjack.rar
    >
    > Thanks for your help and instructions.
    >
    > Best regards,
    >
    > menghsiu

    Maybe you want to show us what you've tried so far.

    -- e.
    E., Jul 23, 2012
  7. Menghsiu Lee

    Terry Reedy Guest

    On 7/23/2012 9:32 AM, E. wrote:
    > On 2012-07-21, Menghsiu Lee <> wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >> I have tried 1000 times to compile this python file to be an exe file
    >> by using py2exe and gui2exe But, it does not work out.

    You should show what happened.

    >> I am thinking
    >> if there can be some genius teaching me how to make this happen. The
    >> link in below is the complete code with all sources. Everything is
    >> open to everyone since I change this from another expert.
    >>
    >> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/63928380/blackjack.rar

    Not everyone can decode .rar files. You should store there a .py file or
    if you must, a standard .zip.

    But before you ask for help, you should try to minimize the code to
    something that still has the problem. Asking people to look through
    multiple files may be a bit much. If you find that removing block x lets
    the file compile, then you have found a source of the problem, if not
    the solution.

    --
    Terry Jan Reedy
    Terry Reedy, Jul 23, 2012