Can someone test this site

torbs

Hi

I have developed a site www.media.uio.no/sherlockholmes and it works on
opera, firefox, Internet Explorer and Netscape (with rendering engine
set to IE, Quicktime do not work otherwise) on my windows computer.

But...

It is a part of my master thesis, and I know that the sensors (is that
the corrext title? 'Reviewers'???) will probably use a mac. So now I am
sitting on a machintosh computer and it does not work on either safari
nor firefox. And I cannot figure out why.

I know safari has a debugging option, but I do not know how it works -
I have activated the debug menu .

Safari crashes and firefox do not show anything. Do firefox behave
differently on mac?

Any help would be appriciated.

mvh
Tor

(Ps. I haven't validated in a while, I will do so now... Don't think
it will help, though)