Can someone test this site

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by torbs, May 4, 2006.

  1. torbs

    torbs Guest

    Hi

    I have developed a site www.media.uio.no/sherlockholmes and it works on
    opera, firefox, Internet Explorer and Netscape (with rendering engine
    set to IE, Quicktime do not work otherwise) on my windows computer.

    But...

    It is a part of my master thesis, and I know that the sensors (is that
    the corrext title? 'Reviewers'???) will probably use a mac. So now I am
    sitting on a machintosh computer and it does not work on either safari
    nor firefox. And I cannot figure out why.

    I know safari has a debugging option, but I do not know how it works -
    I have activated the debug menu .

    Safari crashes and firefox do not show anything. Do firefox behave
    differently on mac?

    Any help would be appriciated.

    mvh
    Tor

    (Ps. I haven't validated in a while, I will do so now... Don't think
    it will help, though)
    torbs, May 4, 2006