  1. gavino

    gavino Guest

    This stinks I got banned somehow.
    gavino, Oct 25, 2006

  2. gavino

    DJ Stunks Guest

    gavino wrote:
    > This stinks I got banned somehow.

    hahahahahahaha

    -jp
    DJ Stunks, Oct 25, 2006

  3. gavino

    gavino Guest

    ok this sucks lol
    damn it jim!
    ok
    15 naked virgins for whoever lets me back in
    gavino, Oct 25, 2006
  4. gavino

    John Bokma Guest

    "gavino" <> wrote:

    > ok this sucks lol
    > damn it jim!
    > ok
    > 15 naked virgins for whoever lets me back in

    This is a Perl group, payments should be made in camels only (either with
    one or two humps).

    John Bokma, Oct 25, 2006
  5. gavino

    John Bokma Guest

    John Bokma <> wrote:

    > "gavino" <> wrote:
    >
    >> ok this sucks lol
    >> damn it jim!
    >> ok
    >> 15 naked virgins for whoever lets me back in

    > This is a Perl group, payments should be made in camels only (either
    > with one or two humps).

    No wonder they kicked you out, sheesh!

    John Bokma, Oct 25, 2006
  6. gavino

    Sisyphus Guest

    "John Bokma" <> wrote in message
    > "gavino" <> wrote:
    >
    > > ok this sucks lol
    > > damn it jim!
    > > ok
    > > 15 naked virgins for whoever lets me back in

    > This is a Perl group, payments should be made in camels only (either with
    > one or two humps).

    Humping camels is illegal .... in this country, anyway ;-)

    Cheers,
    Rob
    Sisyphus, Oct 26, 2006
  7. gavino

    gavino Guest

    I think perl is nicer than ja-vaaa!
    gavino, Oct 26, 2006
  8. gavino

    gavino Guest

    Michele Dondi wrote:
    > On 25 Oct 2006 19:02:28 -0700, "gavino" <> wrote:
    >
    > >I think perl is nicer than ja-vaaa!

    > So what?!? Are you aware that you're replying to a post by "Sisyphus"
    > (whithout quoting it, for the n-th time) whose entire content I'm
    > quoting hereafeter?
    >
    > : "John Bokma" <> wrote in message
    > : news:Xns9867ABDE871D4castleamber@130.133.1.4...
    > : > "gavino" <> wrote:
    > : >
    > : > > ok this sucks lol
    > : > > damn it jim!
    > : > > ok
    > : > > 15 naked virgins for whoever lets me back in
    > : >
    > : > This is a Perl group, payments should be made in camels only (either with
    > : > one or two humps).
    > : >
    > :
    > : Humping camels is illegal .... in this country, anyway ;-)
    > :
    > : Cheers,
    > : Rob
    >
    > Then again: SO WHAT?!?
    >

    > Michele
    > --
    > {$_=pack'B8'x25,unpack'A8'x32,$a^=sub{pop^pop}->(map substr
    > (($a||=join'',map--$|x$_,(unpack'w',unpack'u','G^<R<Y]*YB='
    > .'KYU;*EVH[.FHF2W+#"\Z*5TI/ER<Z`S(G.DZZ9OX0Z')=~/./g)x2,$_,
    > 256),7,249);s/[^\w,]/ /g;$ \=/^J/?$/:"\r";print,redo}#JAPH,

    Michele calm down, go jack off or something. I like perl much better
    than ja-vaa!!!
    gavino, Oct 26, 2006
  9. gavino

    Uri Guttman Guest

    g> Michele Dondi wrote:
    >> On 25 Oct 2006 19:02:28 -0700, "gavino" <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >I think perl is nicer than ja-vaaa!

    >> So what?!? Are you aware that you're replying to a post by "Sisyphus"
    >> (whithout quoting it, for the n-th time) whose entire content I'm
    >> quoting hereafeter?
    >>
    >> : "John Bokma" <> wrote in message
    >> : news:Xns9867ABDE871D4castleamber@130.133.1.4...
    >> : > "gavino" <> wrote:
    >> : >
    >> : > > ok this sucks lol
    >> : > > damn it jim!
    >> : > > ok
    >> : > > 15 naked virgins for whoever lets me back in
    >> : >
    >> : > This is a Perl group, payments should be made in camels only (either with
    >> : > one or two humps).
    >> : >
    >> :
    >> : Humping camels is illegal .... in this country, anyway ;-)
    >> :
    >> : Cheers,
    >> : Rob
    >>
    >> Then again: SO WHAT?!?

    g> Michele calm down, go jack off or something. I like perl much better
    g> than ja-vaa!!!

    now we know why you were banned. i would ban you too if i had ops on
    that network.

    uri

    Uri Guttman, Oct 26, 2006
  10. gavino

    gavino Guest

    Uri Guttman wrote:

    > g> Michele Dondi wrote:

    > >> So what?!? Are you aware that you're replying to a post by "Sisyphus"
    > >> (whithout quoting it, for the n-th time) whose entire content I'm
    > >> quoting hereafeter?
    > >>
    > >> : "John Bokma" <> wrote in message
    > >> : news:Xns9867ABDE871D4castleamber@130.133.1.4...
    > >> : > "gavino" <> wrote:
    > >> : >
    > >> : > > ok this sucks lol
    > >> : > > damn it jim!
    > >> : > > ok
    > >> : > > 15 naked virgins for whoever lets me back in
    > >> : >
    > >> : > This is a Perl group, payments should be made in camels only (either with
    > >> : > one or two humps).
    > >> : >
    > >> :
    > >> : Humping camels is illegal .... in this country, anyway ;-)
    > >> :
    > >> : Cheers,
    > >> : Rob
    > >>
    > >> Then again: SO WHAT?!?

    > g> Michele calm down, go jack off or something. I like perl much better
    > g> than ja-vaa!!!
    >
    > now we know why you were banned. i would ban you too if i had ops on
    > that network.
    >
    > uri
    >
    > --
    > Uri Guttman ------ -------- http://www.stemsystems.com
    > --Perl Consulting, Stem Development, Systems Architecture, Design and Coding-
    > Search or Offer Perl Jobs ---------------------------- http://jobs.perl.org

    so I guess your a commy
    gavino, Oct 29, 2006

  11. > so I guess your a commy

    Thank you for fagging up both this forum and the whole USENET
    experience in general. By the way, I liken Java to a cheap pair of
    stockings. Both at times can have limited functionality and give out
    at the strangest moments.
    grocery_stocker, Oct 29, 2006
  12. gavino

    Uri Guttman Guest

    g> Uri Guttman wrote:

    >> now we know why you were banned. i would ban you too if i had ops on
    >> that network.

    g> so I guess your a commy

    no, but you have proved YOU'RE a moron. you won't be getting much more
    perl help here. go learn python.

    uri

    Uri Guttman, Oct 29, 2006
  13. gavino

    Ted Zlatanov Guest

    On 29 Oct 2006, wrote:

    > By the way, I liken Java to a cheap pair of stockings. Both at
    > times can have limited functionality and give out at the strangest
    > moments.

    That analogy feels very strained. I could poke holes in it but I have
    to run.

    Ted
    Ted Zlatanov, Oct 30, 2006