Can struts be run "offline"

Mike

I'm trying to set up struts using an example from a struts text book.

I'm getting an error saying "java.net.UnknownHostException:
jakarta.apache.org"

This reference is in struts-config.xml.

The machine I'm using is a development machine with no Internet
connection.

My question is:

Am I getting the error because the classes are trying to verify the
existance of "jakarta.apache.org" but can't meaning I have to have an
Internet connection?

VisionSet

Mike said:
I'm trying to set up struts using an example from a struts text book.

I'm getting an error saying "java.net.UnknownHostException:
jakarta.apache.org"

This reference is in struts-config.xml.

The machine I'm using is a development machine with no Internet
connection.

My question is:

Am I getting the error because the classes are trying to verify the
existance of "jakarta.apache.org" but can't meaning I have to have an
Internet connection?

Probably due to validation of the dtd (spelling?) you can edit the xml file
to do this from a local version.