    Mel Guest

    is it possible to changet the ico in the Address field of IE changed ?

    thanks
    Mel, Mar 9, 2005

  2. Mel

    Steve Pugh Guest

    "Mel" <> wrote:

    >is it possible to changet the ico in the Address field of IE changed ?

    IE will only show a favicon in the address field if the page has
    previously been bookmarked. Bookmark the page. See the favicon appear
    in the favourites menu. Next time you visit the page the favicon will
    be in the address field as well. (Usually, got to allow for the usual
    IE screwiness).

    Steve

    Steve Pugh <> <http://steve.pugh.net/>
    Steve Pugh, Mar 9, 2005