Can the tableHeader be Editable?

cl

Hi,everybody

as the title, I need the tableheader to be editable, and i rewrited the
CellEditor for the tableheader,
the code is as follows:

tableColumn.setCellEditor(new TableHeadEditor());

private class TableHeadEditor extends AbstractCellEditor implements
TableCellEditor{
JTextField jTextField = new JTextField("Ä£Äâ");
public Component getTableCellEditorComponent(JTable table,
Object value, boolean isSelected, int row, int column) {
jTextField.setEditable(true);
return jTextField;
}
public Object getCellEditorValue() {
return null;
but it can't work at all,
is there somting wrong?

regards,
PoorRichard

IchBin

cl said:
Hi,everybody

as the title, I need the tableheader to be editable, and i rewrited the
CellEditor for the tableheader,
the code is as follows:

tableColumn.setCellEditor(new TableHeadEditor());

private class TableHeadEditor extends AbstractCellEditor implements
TableCellEditor{
JTextField jTextField = new JTextField("Ä£Äâ");
public Component getTableCellEditorComponent(JTable table,
Object value, boolean isSelected, int row, int column) {
jTextField.setEditable(true);
return jTextField;
}
public Object getCellEditorValue() {