can this be done by using iframe?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Farooq Karim, Nov 1, 2003.

  1. Farooq Karim

    Farooq Karim Guest

    Greetings;

    I have a problem, I have to achieve a result by necessarily using
    iframe which I know is possible through frames but do not how to be
    done in iframe.

    frame html:
    ---------------------------------------
    <frameset rows="90%,10%">
    <frame src="index1.htm"></frame>
    <frame src="index2.htm"></frame>
    </frameset>
    ---------------------------------------

    As you can see there are two frames one holds 90% of the screen
    whereas the other holds 10%, I want to achieve the same results by
    using the iframes, actually I want that 10% window to be fixed, the
    behaviour <frameset> sets for the 10%....

    I hope I made my question... if it need clarification please ask...
    please help me!...

    thank you.
    Farooq Karim, Nov 1, 2003

  2. how about;

    <P>
    <IFRAME SRC="http://www.google.com" WIDTH="90%" HEIGHT=400></IFRAME>
    <IFRAME SRC="http://www.atomz.com" WIDTH="10%" HEIGHT=400></IFRAME>
    </P>

    If you want to fix a width just change the "10%" to the value you want.
    Is this what you're looking for?

    Mike Scirocco, Nov 2, 2003