    this page:
    http://www.tomchi.com

    Is it possible to achieve that fade effect in Mozilla and Opera?

    asdf, Dec 13, 2003

  2. asdf

    Steve R. Guest

    <asdf> wrote in message ...
    > There is a "fade effect" (if viewed with IE)

    Nothing to do with your 'fade' effect, but what I find irritating is that
    narrow text column, on which you have to use the scroll bar to read :~(

    Why don't you use the rest of the HUGE blank white space to the right and
    dispense with that narrow column?

    Steve :~(

    Steve R., Dec 13, 2003

  3. asdf

    Guest

    On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 09:41:34 GMT, "Steve R."
    <stevie_ritchie(NOSPAM)@hotmail.com> wrote:
    ><asdf> wrote in message ...
    >> There is a "fade effect" (if viewed with IE)

    >Nothing to do with your 'fade' effect, but what I find irritating is that
    >narrow text column, on which you have to use the scroll bar to read :~(
    >
    >Why don't you use the rest of the HUGE blank white space to the right and
    >dispense with that narrow column?
    >
    >Steve :~(

    I did not design that web site.

    , Dec 13, 2003
  4. asdf

    asdf Guest

    On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 09:41:34 GMT, "Steve R."
    <stevie_ritchie(NOSPAM)@hotmail.com> wrote:
    ><asdf> wrote in message ...
    >> There is a "fade effect" (if viewed with IE)

    >Nothing to do with your 'fade' effect, but what I find irritating is that
    >narrow text column, on which you have to use the scroll bar to read :~(
    >
    >Why don't you use the rest of the HUGE blank white space to the right and
    >dispense with that narrow column?
    >
    >Steve :~(

    I mean, *I* did not design that web site... LOL.

    asdf, Dec 13, 2003
  5. asdf

    Marc Nadeau Guest

    asdf a écrit:

    > There is a "fade effect" (if viewed with IE) on the "take me somewhere"
    > bar on this page:
    > http://www.tomchi.com
    >
    > Is it possible to achieve that fade effect in Mozilla and Opera?

    I can see the fading effect using konqueror.

    --
    -o- Gagaa [] has joined #francaise
    <sammy> gaaa

    Marc Nadeau, Dec 15, 2003