Can this be done in Mozilla and Opera?

Steve R.

There is a "fade effect" (if viewed with IE)

Nothing to do with your 'fade' effect, but what I find irritating is that
narrow text column, on which you have to use the scroll bar to read :~(

Why don't you use the rest of the HUGE blank white space to the right and
dispense with that narrow column?

Steve :~(

delerious

Nothing to do with your 'fade' effect, but what I find irritating is that
narrow text column, on which you have to use the scroll bar to read :~(

Why don't you use the rest of the HUGE blank white space to the right and
dispense with that narrow column?

Steve :~(

I did not design that web site.

asdf

Nothing to do with your 'fade' effect, but what I find irritating is that
narrow text column, on which you have to use the scroll bar to read :~(

Why don't you use the rest of the HUGE blank white space to the right and
dispense with that narrow column?

Steve :~(

I mean, *I* did not design that web site... LOL.