Can u debug two asp.net apps @ the same time?

Guest

Hi...Is it possible to debug two projects @ the same time w/ visual studio?

Regards,
mekim

Guest

is there a way not to do that?

Reason being is I need to launch two separate webforms since they are two
separate apps...however...they "talk" w/ each other via webservices...which
is why i need 'em to interact

thx

bruce barker

yes, if you use the same debugging instance. you can open both projects in a
solution, or just open the file you want to debug and set a breakpoint.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)